We all want corporate headshot tips to put our best foot forward! Whether we care to admit it or not those first impressions make a big difference. By taking the time to have your corporate headshot professionally taken, you are saying to current and future colleagues that you pay attention to the details and you take pride in how you present yourself. At Kim Brundage Photography we take the extra step to ask you how you want to be portrayed in your image. If you are sales, most people want to be portrayed as friendly and approachable. If you are a lawyer, you want to be portrayed as strong and confident. If you are in academia, then you want to be portrayed as an expert. These are just examples. Everyone has a personal brand and it is important to reflect on what you want to convey to your viewer.
The other difference that Kim Brundage Photography offers is a full team of professionals to help you look and feel your best. We have a makeup artist Makeup by Holly, hairstylist Brittany Williams and wardrobe stylist, Anetra Johnson. Each team member asks you about your personal brand and prepares your hair, face and clothes to support your image.
Corporate Headshot Tips
- Wear your favorite vibrant color that looks good on you
- Wear a “V” neckline or create the illusion with your jewelry
- Wear form fitting clothes (extra bulk won’t help you look your best)
- Do not wear loud patterns – think subtle or no patterns. We want the viewer to connect with your eyes/face
- Please make sure all outfit option are ironed, clean and ready to go. Please double check your wardrobe selection for this.
- And make sure to wear the supporting undergarments to help you look and feel your best for each outfit