Every week from my photography studio in Richmond, Virginia, I get to work with amazing leaders and companies throughout Central Virginia to help their brands to shine. I do this with my photography practice. Of all the ways I could serve my clients, I focus on creating branded portraits for executives and entrepreneurs.
Executive portrait photography is perfect for:
- Emerging business owners
- People who are seeking career advancement
- Influencers, authors and media personalities
- Executives and leadership
I help my clients:
- With executive portraits
- Team photographs
- “In the moment” photographs working and collaborating in the office or on job sites
My clients use these images for:
- The About or Leadership pages of their website
- On the home page of their website or on key pages of the site
- In social media posts and LinkedIn profiles
- For press and media kits
- And much more!
Like many entrepreneurs, I made several important pivots in my photography business over the years.
I kept finding how much I enjoyed working with business owners, leaders, and companies. Having been a corporate executive, I know the joy (and sometimes stress!) of working in large organizations. I’ve been an entrepreneur long enough to appreciate the rollercoaster ride of running your own company. That’s why I focus my work on helping leaders, executives
I understand the challenges and demands of
I also understand that time is money. I am a Six-Sigma Black Belt. (If you’re not familiar, Six Sigma is a method that provides organizations tools to improve the capability of their business processes.) That’s why my shoots are well-run to achieve great images with little “down time” for your team.
Frequently, I’m invited to work for an organization by someone who is responsible for the day-to-day internal operations of the company. I understand the pressures that these individuals experience on a daily basis. That’s why I want my client contacts to only hear amazing things about hiring me from their teammates and stakeholders. (Every “Atta Boy!” Or “Atta Girl!” helps with career advancement.)
A big part of delivering a great experience is in the “Dream Team” I work with who provide hair, makeup and wardrobe services.
My expectations are high because my clients’ expectations are high. So I surround myself with pros who know how to make my clients look and feel their best while staying on schedule. We work hard and we work efficiently so our clients have a flawless photo shoot.
As a former corporate marketing professional, I also appreciate working within budget parameters. Having worked with so many amazing companies and organizations over the years, I know what to anticipate when I prepare for a corporate branding shoot. That’s why I build my proposals with a deep understanding of how to get the job done.
Sometimes my clients tell me my proposal is a little higher than others they are evaluating.
I tell my clients that I’ve done this work long enough to anticipate what they’ll need. There are many costs associated with delivering a
Common issues I hear about working with other photographers are:
- Nickel and dime charges: when the photographer tells the client a simple request is out of scope
- Not bringing in professional hair, makeup and wardrobe artists and the team members don’t feel comfortable and confident in front of the camera
- Not including high resolution and photo retouching—those extra costs add up
That’s why I avoid those rookie pricing mistakes and deliver my clients the right budget to achieve their goals.
It brings me so much joy to get testimonials from satisfied corporate clients. I have almost 50 5-star reviews on Google and counting. Yes, it’s wonderful to hear praise for my work. But what really excites me is when I hear from people who say things like:
- They never liked their photographs until I worked with them
- Clients who are finally proud of the images of the team on their websites
- They get great compliments from clients, prospects
andcolleagues about their images
- My images really captured their personal brand
- My images helped them feel even more confident about achieving their goals
I hope that when you have a need for executive branding portraits you’ll contact me. We’ll do a short consultation to learn more about your needs and how I can help you achieve your goals.
It’s your time,