If you Google yourself, will you be happy with the images that represent you?
I created my Personal Branding solution to give impact makers more opportunities to let their personal brand resonate.
WHAT YOU GET
- 1-hour dedicated pre-branding consult to discuss your unique brand and what you want to accomplish
- 1-hour pre-wardrobe styling and visit to your home for wardrobe assistance
- Professional hair styling
- Camera-ready makeup
- 90-minute personal branding session at Kim’s studio
- Headshot “Anchor” Shot
- Web-friendly images + high-resolution images (for use in printed materials)
- Professional photo editing
WHY DO THIS
You know the value of investing in yourself, which is an invest in having more impact in your life.
My Personal Branding solution is designed for clients who don’t settle for anything less
than the very best expression of themselves, their mission and purpose.
- Executives, CEO’s, Leaders, Change Agents, Business Owners
- Anyone who wants their personal brand to shine and resonate
THE KIM BRUNDAGE DIFFERENCE
- Feel and look your very best
- Premium experience
- Kim’s “Dream Team” of stylists and makeup artists
- Evoke the true essence of your personal brand using Kim’s Personal Branding Process
$1,495 (plus tax) for 5 images (you can always add more, and most of my clients do!)
WHAT YOU SHOULD KNOW
Many of my clients first can’t imagine how they would fall in love with one photo of themselves, let alone five! (We’re so critical of ourselves.) But because of my process for helping you reveal your personal brand, it’s most common for my clients to have a hard time just choosing five images from all the photos we take! That’s why I also offer options for purchasing additional images beyond the five. Each additional image is only $150.
Curious if I can help you take your personal brand to the next level?
Payment terms: I ask for 100% up front on my services, which allows me to commit my time to you and begin the pre-work necessary for you to have an amazing experience and set of images. Also, I engage my “Dream Team” to begin working on your behalf. In other words, there is a lot of pre-work that goes into your session! Hence my asking for 100% up front. I also do charge sales tax for my services. (Sorry! The government requires me to do so.)
Cancellations: You can cancel your service up to 48 hours of the appointment and get a refund, minus any credit card payment fees.
Rescheduling: Let me know at your earliest convenience if you need to reschedule your session. We’ll settle on a new day/time that works for us.
Single Headshot/Anchor Image Session Pricing: Most of my headshots are done during my Headshot Parties, which I offer multiple times during the year. But if the timing for the Party doesn’t work for you, we can schedule a session at my studio. There is a small price increase for having a dedicated session with me of $50.00, bringing the price to $445.00.
Additional Options: I try to bundle all my costs into one fair price for you to keep it easy for you. (Nobody likes to be nickeled and dimed.) With that said, many of my clients like to add additional services. We’ll go over additional options during the time of booking, but here are a few that many of my clients like to add:
Additional images (beyond what you’ve paid for): $150 per image
- Additional subjects in the photos (such as business partners): $750 additional per person
- On location: A flat rate of $300 for locations outside my studio in the Richmond metro area
- Eyelashes $10 paid directly to Makeup by Holly